Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today is the day...well, tomorrow, really...

Oh-kay...first time I've done something like this...but here it goes...

Here is a picture recently taken of me...

Brace yourself people...this is not going to be pretty...

...


Seriously...prepare yourself...



Bbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggh!!


Vomit...all over my desk...

I should have taken my own advice and braced myself...or skipped lunch.

Who's the lard ball in the suit, right?

There's lines on the side of my face where it looks like my face should be...and then there's this layer of fat around it...

Maybe I should grow a beard...of course; with my genetic structure...it's a ginger beard...so...


Yeah...that's hot.

Anyway...as a friend of mine is prone to saying...long story short...from tomorrow (the 2nd of June) until my birthday (the 7th of July...remember people! Remember, remember!) not one piece of junk food, chocolate, chip, chocolate chip, deep fried chicken, mentos, burger, steak sandwich, lolly, biscuit, soft drink, alcohol, dessert will pass these sweet supple lips...nothing of this nature will gain entry to the abyss that is my gastrointestinal system...only normal food...even if I go to a restaurant...nothing debauched or dripping...just the norm.

I'll keep you posted...

.

As I'm sure you care...

.

Don't worry...I know you do.

1 comment:

Theatrebear said...

OK I've just read through your blog. I'm scared now and I want to go home. There's been too much insight into the mind of Antonas and I fear there is no going back...................