Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Two James Antonas’ sites are better than one...

As if one self-indulgent site wasn’t enough…Mr Arrogance had to go and create another one. Well excuse me for having interesting and witty things to say…well…things to say…and anyway…you don’t have to read this, no one’s forcing you.



Actually, please keep reading. I’m forcing you. Please.



Phew.

There is method to my madness. You might not think so, but there is. For those observant few, you will notice that my other site jamesantonas.vox.com is labelled The James Antonas Site, whereas this one is labelled The James Antonas Blog. Biiiig difference.

But the real reason is this…desperation. Sweaty, awkward desperation. I need to know you are out there, that you are reading, thinking, caring, loving me…who couldn’t!? And this blog allows feedback from anyone and everyone. Just post a comment after a post and I’ll know that someone other than myself and the guys in the IT department downstairs who screen and filter my internet history are reading this drivel. Just make a comment and click Name/URL and just leave your name or click Anonymous...whatever you want!

Go on…go for it…post a comment…you know you want to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow James! This is great! Two sites! Like we couldn't get enough of you in the first place!? And I can leave a comment...awesome! Life truly does not get better than this, reading James Antonas and commenting on James Antonas. I'm so happy right now!