Monday, March 3, 2008

Kirilie Blythman

I am in love.

...

Yes I'm sure you care, but I don't care.

...

I do so have a heart...and a brain and the nerve.

...

Her name is Kirilie Blythman. Kirilie Blythman. Doesn't it just trip off the tongue? And so exotic sounding...Kirilie Blythman...well the last name not so much...but don't you worry about that...in due time, with a little coercing, a bit of coaxing, some emotional bribery and an engagement ring...that name will be...Kirilie Blythman. Yep, she's not one for changing her name. But I don't care. Who can blame her...Antonas doesn't exactly gel with most people especially the derivations...Anton's ass, A tonne of ass, Atomic ass, Untoned ass...etc, etc.

Anyway, she's a beauty and I love her. And apparently, after five years...she loves me too. So that's a plus.

Stunning, eh?

No comments: