Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tiger...Would.

I woke up at 4:15 Saturday morning for my flight with destiny with the taste of dread in my mouth, but luckily after brushing my teeth and a quick gargle that taste was replaced by one of minty burning.

And to be perfectly honest...I had a perfectly adequate flight. Despite the early morning flight, there was virtually no difference between the Tiger Airways flight and any other Virgin flight I've ever had! The only differences I could notice were that you had to walk to the terminal at Melbourne Airport (a mere 200 metres) and then walk to the plan (probably another 200 metres) and that there was no in-flight 'entertainment'...no Radio Q or Virgin TV...and no great loss either! They still try to sell you food and refreshments and little tiger mascots...but who cares...I would definitely fly with them again...especially at that price...and, as a feisty woman noted this weekend, if you die, you're not going to know about it! Wise words indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew.