Thursday, March 25, 2010

'Allo pizza!

Hey...guess who's got alopecia areata!?

That's right...

Me!

I can tell you're jealous...

What the f**k is it?

Well, basically it's hair loss...but usually in spots...bald spots...little baldy spots...spot, spot, spot...

And that's what I've got...but on my manly beard...my once proud stubble has now been marked with a stain of white skin...like an eye on my chins staring back at me in the mirror...mocking me...emasculating me...when will it end?

When will the torture end?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael?

Is that you??

James Antonas said...

Hee-larious Kirilie Louise...hee-larious!

Unknown said...

Are you talking to me?

James Antonas said...

No Michael...sadly she isn't...it's an attempt at humour...like my friend Alison Croggon was saying to me just the other day 'James...may I call you Michael?' 'Yes' I replied. And so it began...we then discussed theatre and the art of criticism while sipping on our red wine...well actually...I was sucking on a redskin...but still...no...don't be dirty people...he's a lovely American-Indian named Two Bulls Squatting and we're very happy...so don't make jokes...Alison didn't...and she's my friend...or at least Michael's friend.

Unknown said...

Who the f*ck is Alison?

James Antonas said...

Exactly Michael...exactly...

Unknown said...

Um...that doesn't answer my question...

Anonymous said...

Poor Michael, getting dragged into things that have nothing to do with you. Having opinions published on your behalf that may not reflect your true opinion.
For all I know, you may have loved The Granade, in which case, you are no longer invited to comment on this blog.

Leave Michael out of it James.

You made him cry.

Unknown said...

I know Michael, he really likes Lift.