Friday, April 4, 2008

Pruning...

I wonder...what's a healthy amount of prunes to have in one sitting?

I'm making my breakfast (Weet-bix with prunes) and I'm dicing my prunes and I kind of lose count halfway...I usually put in four...but I may have put six or seven...is that too much? Can you have too many prunes? Can you be too regular?? My guess is yes...you don't want to be left empty and gutted...oh...now I get why they're called prunes...cos you eat them...and they prune your insides of unwanted weeds...it all makes sense.

I avoided prunes for years growing up and never actually tried one until a couple of weeks ago...I think I was simply turned off by its appearance...but who wouldn't be...it looks like...I don't know what it looks like but whatever it does look like, it looks like the leftover of it...the remains of something...like a fossil of someone's...you know what.

No comments: